Our principals have more than twenty years of providing consulting services in Mainland China.
Our clients comprise both seasoned business operators in the Asia Pacific region, new market entrants and Chinese domestic companies overseas. We have a particularly strong domain experience in Mainland China where we can trace our operating history back to 1996.
We are highly experienced in consulting across almost all functions in the Commercial & Industrial sector, with particular domain experience in the following areas:
- Supply Chain (including manufacturing)
- Oil & Gas
- Business Support and Consulting Services
Key advisory work includes:
Since 1997 – Established as one of the first foreign-owned companies in the Support Services industry in China.
- Multiple consulting engagements to support foreign company market entry or expansion in China.
- Originated first foreign owned Asset Management M&A in China – Dutch global bank and Chinese Securities company.
- MBO of China support services business from NASDAQ listed Advertising Group.
- Originated 3-way merger between two Hong Kong companies and UK LSE Main Board listed Company.
- Established first majority-owned Joint Venture in Recruitment Industry in China.
- Private Equity investment in one of largest producers of Tie Guan Yin tea in Fujian Province.
- Originated M&A event with largest UK LSE listed Support Services Company.
- Facilitated leading UK services company in China market entry.
- Facilitated UK consulting company China market entry.
- Supported Global consulting group China development and Advisory Board formation.
Since 2012 multiple successful private and government assignments in support of international business development spanning
- Precious metals
- Waste to Energy/Alternative Energy
- Defence Equipment & Technology